South West Loan Fund
The South West Loans Fund offers a source of loan funding for businesses unable to secure finance from conventional sources. If you have viable growth plans, the Fund may be able to help with loans up to £250,000.
The South West Loans Fund is providing £10 million in financing for Cornish businesses that can’t secure loans from conventional lenders.
There are two kinds of loans, depending on the size of your organisation and the activities you are engaged in. These are:
- Finance for Business Loans, which provide up to £250,000 for larger organisations
- Small Loans for Business loans, which provide up to £50,000 for small businesses.
All loans granted under the South West Loans programme are subject to strict commercial guidelines.
Funded by: South West RDA, the Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Convergence Operational Programme and the South West of England Competitiveness and Employment Programme.
Delivered by: FC Fund Managers
South West Investment Group (Small Loans for Business)
At a Glance
Who is eligible?
- SMEs based in the South West or those who plan to re-locate to the South West in the near future
- Companies with a track record of business growth, a viable business plan and access to professional advisors as defined in our eligibility criteria
- Businesses that can prove that they cannot obtain part or all the finance they need from the private sector
- Businesses with appropriate environmental, health and safety, equal opportunities and other policies in place.
Note: organisations operating in certain sectors may not qualify for financing.